Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shopping Haul

Today Jon, David, and I ran to Columbus. We had some essentials to get and there were some things that we wanted. I got a couple magazine holders...


an organizer for my makeup drawer...


some spring/summer scented candles...


And some SHOES!!!! I needed a pair of nude heels to wear to work with my dresses this summer. I found these at Target and fell in love! These wedges aren't too high and they are really comfy!


Then, I needed to get rid of a couple of my flats b/c they are old and...well...stinky. Target had some flats on sale so I picked up my two favorites.


I am totally in love! It rained all day here, so shopping was of course called for. Target had some really cute dresses, so I need to get a girl to go shopping with me. I managed to snap up my shoes today, but clothes shopping was out of the question! I need some work appropriate dresses for the upcoming warm months and Target had a few that would be appropriate and cute! I heart Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment