Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Last Christmas of 2010

Hello all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas weekend! Sunday we had Christmas with Jon's Dad, Michelle, Grandma and Grandpa Osterman. Kate, David, and Zach were there too. We had dinner and opened presents at Jon's Grandma's house. Afterwards, Jon, Josh and I came home and Josh opened the presents that Santa brought for Josh!



He asked for DragonBalls from DragonBallZ and he got them!

Last night, we had our last Christmas of the year. Jon's mom, Phil, David, Kate, and Zach all came over to give Josh Christmas presents. Jon's Mom brought some awesome chicken enchiladas and tacos, which I was so very gratfeul for b/c I ended up having to work late.

David and Kate were trying to hide one of Josh's presents behind them
He found it! It was one of his favorite presents, an AT-AT! He has been playing with it ever since he opened it. So has Jon ;)


And yes, that AT-AT does stand 2 1/2 feet tall! It is huge! So that was the last couple of days. Jon is off for the rest of the week, so he and Josh are gonna father/son time it up while I'm at work. I'm planning on trying a new recipe or two this week, so hopefully I'll have that to post! Oh, and by the by, my new favorite thing, Netflix, has all 3 seasons of Roswell! Oh yes, I have already started watching! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment