Sunday, December 5, 2010

daily do's

Hey all! It's Sunday once again which means....DEXTER!!!!!! We have a pretty good day today! This morning we slept in which was nice. Once we were up, I got to work trying to organize the bedroom. I made a dent but we still have a long way to go. I just don't have enough room for all my stuff! I think it's time to declutter and simplify! Sigh. Now I just have to get over my emotional attachment to stuff. Funniest thing to happen today is when Jon started playing the Impossible Game (new levels came out and they are crazy good!).


Topeka was mesmerized! It was so cute! He just stared at the tv and watched that little red box! Please excuse the mess, we have wrapping Christmas presents!
Anywho, we also went and gave Jon's grandma the wedding pictures we ordered and while we were there she gave us some Christmas decor, so we'll have to find a place for that. Some of the stuff has been passed down from Jon's great grandma's, so it's really cool that we have them. Speaking of Christmas decor, stay tuned for a picture heavy post of what our Christmas decor consists of! Now we are getting ready to go to David and Kate's to watch Dexter! Wahoo! I am so in love with this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment