Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Thursday Jon and I got up bright and early to head up to my parents. We were actually the first ones there! Family trickled in and the eating got under way! Here are the pic's!
This is actually the night before, but is there any better midnight snack than CocoaWheats and toast?!?!

The bird!
My gorgeous Grandma George


My handsome Grandpa George

The drive up was way foggy! At one point we literally hit a wall of fog! We just watched this vertical wall of fog get closer and closer into we drove right into it. It was like a horror movie!

I just realized that I didn't get very many photos on Thanksgiving! Yeesh I must be losing it! Or I was really busy talking with my family and the camera didn't get much use. Whatev.


No comments:

Post a Comment