Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Day in Photographs

Ah Sunday. I no longer dread you coming. Sure, you mean a week of work, but you no longer mean that I have to leave my husband for the week and drive in city traffic. Yes Sunday, you and I are no longer in a love hate relationship. How does it feel Sunday? How does it feel?
Well now that my crazy rant is over, today I will blog this post throughout the day, with a picture to document every hour I'm awake. I saw this idea somewhere a long time ago, but don't remember where. I figure, the first Sunday I don't have to leave is a great day to do this project!

8:34am

Jersey has become a problem at night. If we let him in the bedroom, he keeps us awake by jumping on us. If we lock him out, he paws at the door until someone comes and yells at him. Sigh. Advice is welcome.

9:34am

Doing research for my 25 days of Christmas scrap project. http://aliedwards.com/ is where I originally saw this project. I have also seen it on http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com. Both of these sites are awesome for scrap inspiration also!!! I'm really excited about this scrap project!

10:34am

Jon's up! Doing dishes and puttering around this hour!

11:34am

Making lunch! It turned out rather nasty. No recipe on here!

12:34pm

Scrapping the Halloween party.

1:34pm

Converting Dad's slides to digital.

2:34pm
Watching the Goonies, still converting slides.

3:34pm

napping

4:34pm

Phil's promotion party at Bubba's

5:34pm

Still at Bubba's (no picture here as I didn't take my camera into the bar, sorry!)

6:34pm

Run to Walmart and snack run at McDonald's

7:34pm

putting photos away in my album

8:34pm

chilling at David's

9:34pm

Dexter!

10:34pm

Sleepy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment