Thursday, November 18, 2010

I made it!

I made it to Friday! This week has flown by! I am really liking my new job! The people are all super nice and it doesn't feel so completely corporate like my other job did. This morning was a complete fiasco though! I was a complete fool at work and couldn't remember anything. I think that means my brain needs a break. Good thing it's Friday!
Is anyone else getting excited about Christmas?!?! I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I'm so ready for the holidays!!! I found a radio station that plays Christmas music down here in Seymour and I am in heaven! I can't wait to wrap presents and decorate the house!
Oh and watch Christmas movies! Squee!!! But first, Thanksgiving! Jon and I are going up to my parents house on Thursday for Thanksgiving. I cannot wait to eat my Grandma's noodles. They are epic! Nom!
I have started meal planning! Since I'm home every night now, I had to start planning meals and that means planning grocery shopping! I decided to start planning weekly menus and then using that to assemble my weekly grocery lists! Technically I'm not starting until after Thanksgiving b/c we won't be home on Thursday and then I'll be gone all weekend. I decided to cook some bigger meals so that Jon has leftovers for next weekend. I'm silly excited over meal planning. I'm such a geek!
Tomorrow Jon, Josh, and I are heading up to Indy to get the rest of my stuff and to paint! Hopefully I'll get to post tomorrow night, but we'll see. I really need to get back to blogging regularly again! I've been majorly slacking (enter sheepish ashamed face here). Have no fear, the Sarah you love and know will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment