Saturday, November 20, 2010

So Tired

I am exhausted. This morning, we drove up to Indy to get the rest of my stuff and paint the room I was staying in at my sisters. I still have to get some of my stuff, but we got most of it. As for painting. Well, we had to put 2 coats of primer and then paint one coat of paint. Not too bad considering we had to paint over deep red paint. I am telling you right now, if you ever paint with primer, wear long sleeves and gloves! Jon and I have primer specks all over out hand and arms! We tried washing and loofa-ing and this stuff is not coming off! We googled how to remove it and tried a remedy we found of rubbing butter all over it. It kinda worked. We still have speckles, but not as many. I also saw that people said to try baby oil or shortening, but we don't have any of those on hand. Well at least I got some of it off! We went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries for lunch and man was it good! We had never been so we decided to try something new. I think Josh was in cheeseburger heaven! We painted ALL day and then came home this evening. We did stop to see my niece and nephews before heading home. They are so cute! I miss them so much. :( That is a downside of living in Seymour. I really miss my family. Also the nearest Target is 30 minutes away. I know 30 minutes isn't really that much, but I'm used to living 5 minutes away! From both my niece and nephews and a Target! Lol, man I'm pathetic! So anywho, now are home and I am extremely tired. It has been a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment