Monday, November 29, 2010

humdrum and a product review

Well it's Monday again! Work was work and now I'm home with the hubs eating Shepard's Pie and watching The Naked Gun in memory of the late great Leslie Nielson. It's laundry night, so I've been washing, drying, folding, and will soon be putting away. I also plan to get through more of Dad's slides tonight. I do have something new for you, a review on my new MAC foundation! As I said in a previous post, I finally bought MAC Studio Fix foundation. My shade is NW20. I absolutely love this foundation! It is perfect! It gives a great coverage that evens out my skin tone, but doesn't look like i'm actually wearing makeup! I apply it using my new MAC foundation brush and it applies so smooth! It also make applying my concealer really smooth too! Such a difference! This product is definitely in my holy grail list!

No comments:

Post a Comment