Saturday, November 6, 2010

Flu and Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

Well today is a bust. Why you ask? Because I have two guys at home who are running fevers, have coughs and stuffy noses, and feel like poo. Yep, we've got sickness here at happiness house. So the guys are laying down for a nap while I try to clean/organize a little bit around the house. My poor guys! I hate it when they are sick! I'm going to make them some chicken noodle soup tonight. Oh and just so I don't leave you with nothing, here is a recipe I made today!

Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
1 box spaghetti
4 chicken breasts, boiled
3 cups Velveeta
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can chicken broth
3 ribs celery, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
1 stick butter
1 tsp garlic salt
2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp Italian seasoning mix

boil chicken and chop. Boil spaghetti and set aside. Chop celery and onion and cook in butter. Once tender, add chicken, spaghetti, Velveeta, soup, and broth. Heat until Velveeta is melted. Serve!

I made this all in one pot and just kept switching things to boil. I love one pot meals! Josh recommended I add broccoli next time. Broccoli! Who is this kid?!?!? Anywho that's the recipe. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment