Friday, April 8, 2011

bird poop sucks

Man I am loving this weather! It has been so nice all week and it is supposed to continue to be in the 60's and 70's all through next week! Woop! I think we may just get our lawn furniture tomorrow! Hopefully we find something we like. I want to eat dinner outside! Oh yeah, and about that title? We have a lot of trees in our yard, and while I was sitting outside reading this evening, a bird dropped a lovely little treat on my shoulder! So gross! Yeah. Oh and my peonies are starting to come up, and my lilacs are getting buds, and I think a lily I planted last year is coming up, AND (that's a lot of ands!) I bought an easter lily at the store and after they bloom, I may try to transplant it into the ground. Does that work? I don't know. I try though! I pink puffy heart spring! Anywho, I hope you are all out enjoying this weather...er...if it's nice where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment