Monday, April 11, 2011

Urban Decay and Lush Hauls

I had ordered some stuff, prior to my spending freeze and they came in! Please excuse the crappy pictures, I took them at night and the lighting was terrible!

First up, Urban Decay! I ordered the Sustainable Palette...


and the Summer of Love palette...

Love them! I have really fallen in love with Urban Decay eye shadows!

Up next is my Lush haul! I got the following:
Godiva Shampoo Bar
Creamy Candy Bubble Bar
Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt
The Comforter Bubble Bar
Twilight Bath Bomb
Blackberry Bath Bomb
Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
Dorothy Bubble Bar
Honey I Washed the Kids Soap
Rock Star Soap

My two samples were Red Rooster Soap and The Blonde Shampoo Solid Shampoo. Jon is kinda blonde, so I'll let him use The Blonde. Everything we got smells so good! I cannot wait to start using them!

No comments:

Post a Comment