Tuesday, April 26, 2011

House Stuff I Want to Do

Just a few little touches I think will brighten the place up with little cash flowing out of the wallet!

1. chalkboard wall
2. move in the old record player behind the couch
3. switch the old hutch for the new one
4. paint the little bathroom
5. move the book shelves to our bedroom
6. clean out the office/clutter catcher room
7. hang chandelier in entry way
8. go shopping at Target/goodwill/flea market for new cheapy pieces to freshen the place up
9. new trim throughout house
10. remove wallpaper and paint kitchen
11. new slip covers for living room furniture
12. make a dream catcher

I'm in a decorating mood. Decorating can be cheap if you let it be. If I had the money, I'd do the following:

1. new floors and cabinets in kitchen
2. new interior doors
3. new sink and mirror in little bathroom
4. new floors in the bedrooms
5. new coffee table
6. new kitchen table
7. new living room furniture
8. buy a piano ( i really miss playing)
9. do I really need to go on?

No comments:

Post a Comment