Saturday, January 28, 2012

Productive

I accomplished quite a bit today!  Grocery shopping and car oil change happened.  So did Josh's hair cut.


Doesn't he look cute!
I also cleaned out and organized 6 of my kitchen cabinets and washed, dried, and put away 3 loads of laundry.  It makes me feel good to get stuff done.  Oh by the by, is nature confused anywhere else?  Our trees are starting to get buds.  It's January.  That is just plain wrong.  I was very pleased to have the sun out today though!  Topeka kept switching spots around the house to lay in the pools of sunshine on the floor.  If it wasn't for the wind and cold temps, it would have been an outside kind of day!  Anyway, we're rounding out the eveing by watching Aliens.  We watched Alien with Josh last time he was with us, so this weekend it's Aliens.  We love those movies!  This Saturday was about as perfect as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment