Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Monday...An Oxymoron

Hello all!  As you can see from the recent abundance of recipe posts, I've been in a Betty Crocker kind of mood.  Tonight I made stroganauff and banana bread.  See, totes living like Betty Crocker.  Anyway, we had a pretty good weekend. Saturday was super icy so we didn't venture out until the evening.  I had to run a photobooth at a work function.  It was a lot of fun!  I made a bunch of props and bought some more.  It was pretty successful too!  Here's Jon and I getting our pose on.


Awful pic of me, but I was a bit frazzled after working the booth at a work event.  It's so hard to know how to act at work events.  At least I had Jon there for support!

Anywho, we took Sunday real easy.  Did some laundry, watched some movie.  Ate some food.  I was IRATE to find that Picnik is closing!  And if they think that movie a fraction of their capabilities to Google+ which I now have to go to to edit my photos is going to make me feel better, they have another thing coming!  I really hope they plan on moving over more edits b/c you can't do crap with the Picnik in Google+.  Grrrrr.  So I spent my Sunday evening editing like crazy and making some printables for my upcoming parties.  So frustrated!  I don't have the money to get Photoshop, so what to do?  Any ideas?  Anywho, I'm gonna head off here and watch something with the hubs.  Mondays suck.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment