Monday, January 30, 2012

Okie Dokie Then

A few bullet points to explain the going ons.

  • In case you missed it, the Superbowl is this weekend.  It also happens to be right about 1.5 hours north of here in Indy.  I don't do much football (I enjoy a good game, but I don't follow it or anything), so this is the only mention of it you'll get.  Apparently it's really neato downtown Indianapolis what with all they've done to prepare, but I hear it's also a complete madhouse.   I'll be staying close to home this weekend.  
  • It's Monday and that always stinks like last years cheese. I'm already looking forward to the weekend.  
  • In the health kick area, I'm walking a few days a week and in the off days doing random workout videos at home.  I tried a salsa dancing one yesterday.  It was a lot of fun, and it totally kicked my butt!  I hate exercising, but I'm trying to make it as fun as possible.  
  • I'm planning on trying to complete some photo challenges/checklists.  I'm not going to be too picky about it.  The goal for me is to get more familiar with my camera and just get more experience in general.  Here are a couple I've found that look fun.
http://rebeccacooper.blogspot.com has several seasonal checklists that look fun!

I found this one on http://sherryturley.blogspot.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment