Monday, October 18, 2010

monday shmonday

Well hello there Monday. You know I don't like you right? Just thought I'd point that out. It's not that you're a bad day, it's just that you mean I am way too far away from being home again. Oh well.
So hi internet pepes! I am bushed today! I've been tired since I woke up! This weekend I realized that I am almost out of my favorite Bath and Body works lotion (Midnight Pomegranate) and I needed more! So today I went and wouldn't ya know, they are having a buy 3 get 2 free sale! Yea! And guess what else! Their holiday scents are out! Double Yea! So I stocked up on my winter scents: the aforementioned midnight pomegranate, twilight woods, and winter candy apple. They had small bottles of a coming soon scent, secret wonderland. It is awesome! It smells amazing! I got a couple coupons for full sized bottles when they come on 11/1 and I will be sure to use them! I have a new winter must have scent!!
Yesterday, we carved our pumpkins, so I wanted to post some pics.



Jon's is the one with the hat and pipe and I love it! Well, I am bushed and I want to get in one reel of dad's slides converted to digital, so I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment