Saturday, October 23, 2010

chillin' like a villain! buwahahaha!

What a day! This morning, Jon and I spent the morning cleaning out our office and bedroom. We're still not done, but we've made some serious headway! After showers and some laundry folding (note I said folding, not putting away) my bro in law Zach came over for a bit. It was really nice b/c we don't get to see his 16 year old butt too much. He's too busy being a way cool teenager :) Man I'm old! Anywho, I'm very much enjoying the new camera. I may talk about it or awhile. Love it!! I just keep taking pictures of random things and marveling at the awesomeness o the quality! Squee! I spent part of my day planning the menu for our Halloween party and making a grocery list for it. I can't believe it's next week! Where has this month gone?!?! Jon's not feeling very well tonight, so we are staying in.
Tonight, I made a recipe of the top of my head. I like to call it The Poor Girls Cheesy Crab Bake. Jon and I both liked it. It's totally mac and cheese, but if your tastes aren't too expensive, you could like it too.

The Poor Girl's Cheesy Crab Bake
2 boxes mac and cheese + 2 tbsp milk
milk and butter according to boxes
2 cups chuck crab meat, separated to bite size
1 cup shredded mild cheddar
1/2 cup Italian mix cheese
handful of French's fried onions

Make boxes of mac 'n' cheese according to directions, but adding 2 tbsp milk. once done, stir in Italian cheese and crab. put in baking dish. Top with shredded cheddar and French's Fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melty and bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment