Saturday, August 14, 2010

wasabi ranch dipping sauce

Hello my internet pepes! Not much to report here! We've just been spending the day recovering. Indeed, a nap was taken! I wanted to post my favorite new dipping sauce, Wasabi Ranch!!! I love this sauce. Try it out! One thing I wanted to mention is that if you dno't like it at first, try eating a few more bites. Both Jon and I weren't sure that we liked it on the first bite, but once you have a couple bites, your taste buds adjust to the mix of cool ranch with spicy wasabi, and it is amazing!! I like this with fried green beans, french fries, chicken tenders, and things of that nature. Something that holds its own with taste, but isn't too flavorful. I hope you like it!

Wasabi Ranch Dipping Sauce
1 tbsp ranch dressing
1/4 tsp wasabi horseradish sauce
This will make enough for one person, maybe 2 if you're not dipping much. Increase the amount of wasabi horseradish sauce depending on how spicy you want it. I've found that the above ratio allows the cool of the ranch to take front and center, but keep the kick of the wasabi in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment