Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday, my love

Woowee!! I had a lovely evening! Jon came up and we had our final pre-marital counseling with Pastor Joe. It was so good getting to know Pastor Joe. Jon and I both feel sad that we aren't going to see him again any time soon. We went to BW3's for dinner and then hung out for a bit watching Gilligan's Island.
I am super excited for Jon's party on Friday! I've downloaded a bunch of great luauesque songs. I'm seriously debating getting a limbo stick. This week, I've been working on the menu, and this is what I've come up with.
1. Meatball kabobs in BW3's Asian Zing sauce
2. Chicken kabobs in teriyaki sauce
3. baked beans
4. veggie kabobs
5. cake!
6. beer!
I've also been throwing around these two appetizer ideas
1. ham wrapped around crushed pineapple and cream cheese
2. ham, pineapple, and cherry kabobs
Of course, the real excitement is that we are going to get our marriage license on Friday!!! Squee!!!!! I can't believe we will be married in 37 days! I'm so excited!!!
After today, I am more than ready for fall to get here! I'm so very over this excessive heat. I've been dreaming of things like this:

Dear Fall,

You can come anytime! And please, stick around for a while! I dearly love you! You are my favorite season!

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment