Monday, August 16, 2010

these boots are made for walking

Today I got some very promising news that I hope I will be able to tell you all about soon. If you never here of it again, it didn't happen, but hopefully, I will have some exciting news for you soon!

I went to Target today and they finally have their boots out! I have been wanting a pair of ankle boots ever since last winter and they had the best pair so I snapped them up!
Aren't they adorable! I love the ruffle down the side!! I really want a pair of cowboy boots and Target has a really cute pair that I now have my eyes on. They didn't have my size, so I'm going to be stalking Target's shoe sections until they do! Other than that, today has consisted of a monster headache. I'm going to sign off here and attempt to ignore the throbbing in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment