Sunday, November 20, 2011

Breaking Dawn Pt 1 and other stuff

Squee!!! I am going to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 today!  This will probably be a continual blog  through out the day, so yeah.  So this weekend has been great so far!  Friday night, we picked Josh up and then just stayed in puttering around.  Yesterday, we played a game of Aggravation, watched The Rescuer's Down Under, did laundry (when am I NOT doing laundry?), did more work on cleaning out the office, and I watched some Friends.  Today has consisted of more laundry, more Friends, Risk Factions on the Xbox, cooking a roast (nom...) and that's about it so far.  Breaking Dawn is coming up soon and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!  Seriously I'm beyond excited.  Amber and Kate are going.  CAN'T WAIT!  Ok Amber's here, I'll be back!

I'm back.  OMG.  O...M....G...  I can't describe the experience I just had.  Breaking Dawn is.....SO.....AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wow....just....WOW.  See it.  See it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment