Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

Well I'm guessing dates like this don't happen every day!  Make a wish!  Anywho, the best part about today is.....Jon and I are off work!  I pink puffy heart 3 day weekends!  And after an absolutely exhausting week, I need one!  We have been watching this cutie, but he goes home tomorrow.

Skyrim released at midnight, so of course Jon got it and I have no idea how late he was up playing!

I've already been told that today is reserved for gaming.  Totally ok with me!  I'm just going to catch up on some laundry then go and see Kate!  I may bake. I'm feeling very Susie Homemaker lately.  I think it's the cold weather and the upcoming holidays.  I adore this time of year!
In other news, I made Mom's Chop Suey Casserole.


Nom!  I've posted the recipe before. I forget how much I love this until I have it again.  And that was our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment