Monday, September 5, 2011

Perfection

It is cold out today!  It really feels like a fall day!  I'm so excited that fall is here!  I'm ready for cool days that just scream hot cocoa and pumpkins.  Even though it's cloudy out, I'm still just enamored with this weather!  I am just so happy today!  Right on the heals of an awesome weekend!  My only bummy bit is that it's over!  Jon and I got home this morning from vacation, unloaded the car, and lit some candles and my new oil burner.  Then we turned off the air and opened the curtains to soak in some of this lovely fall weather while we ate lunch.  Now we're watching Dragonball Z.  Topeka is curled up on my lap.  He was so excited to see us!  Seriously though, other than the fact that I have to go back to work tomorrow, today is total perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment