Saturday, September 17, 2011

Anniversary Weekend

Our 1st anniversary is tomorrow!  I can't believe it!  We started celebrating yesterday, so I guess we're celebrating all weekend!  I like it!  Yesterday Jon surprised me with a beautiful Willow Tree musical statue!

Isn't it pretty!  It plays Canon in D.  I love it!  We weren't going to give each other presents, but the stinker cheated!  We stayed in last night and just enjoyed time together.  Today we stayed in bed late and watched cartoons.  Once we got up and about, we headed up to Columbus.  We stopped at Hobby Lobby and Jon picked out his anniversary present (since we were, you know, giving each other presents now).  He got a model boat to build.

Then we headed to Target where we got a few Halloween things.  It didn't seem like they had everything out yet, so I'll have to check it out again in a couple weeks.  After that we headed to the mall and did a little Christmas shopping (we are way ahead this year), stopped at Bath and Body Works, and took pictures in a photobooth.  After that we had lunch at Red Lobster, which is where we ate out on our honeymoon.  I love Red Lobster!  Anyway then we headed home for a 2.5 hour nap.  It was a really good nap too.  I made black bean soup for dinner and now we're chilling out watching Star Trek: The Next Generation.  Tomorrow we are going to eat our cake topper and relax at home.  
That's our weekend thus far.  It's been an awesome one!  I love this man I call husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment