Saturday, June 18, 2011

Flashback

I was reminded yesterday of several cartoons from my childhood.  Here they are and yes, I watch too much tv.

Lady Lovely Locks and the Pixietails



Jem and the Holograms



My Little Pony

Rainbow Brite
 (Note: I'm stopping putting in pictures here b/c this post would be huge!  So starting here, just a list.)

The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin
The Gummy Bears
Beetlejuice
Ducktales
The Care Bears
The Real Ghostbusters
A Pup Named Scooby Doo
Darkwing Duck
Tale Spin
Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
Garfield and Friends
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
Muppet Babies
Popples
Pound Puppies
The Jetsons
The Flintstones
School House Rock
The Wuzzles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Ok I should really stop b/c I could just keep going.  I loved me some cartoons!  I would totally watch ALL of these if they came out on dvd!   I've been watching episodes of these on youtube since yesterday.  Ah nostalgia...

No comments:

Post a Comment