Sunday, June 5, 2011

Birthday

They say its your birthday.....Nope it's mine!  Yep I turned 29 today and had a fantastic b-day!  Jon, Josh and I went up to Indy to see my family.  I got to see my parents, 2 sisters, and all of my nieces and nephews!  I love my family!  Josh went to Beef and Boards with my parents and his cousins and had a great time.  Jon and I went out to lunch at O'Charley's, shopped at Target, Ulta, Borders, and JC Penney and then went back  to my sister Becky's and got some cuddle time in with Grayson!  Then we headed back home to drop Josh off, went to dinner night at David's and watched National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1.  Too funny!  Now we're home and getting ready for bed.  I had such an awesome birthday!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    If we were neighbors, I would attack you with balloons and streamers, fyi.

    ReplyDelete