Monday, May 28, 2012

Vacation has Begun

...and I'm loving it!  First of all, Happy Memorial Day!  Take a moment to think of those that have sacrificed their lives in the service.  That's what this holiday is all about after all.  Now on to the happy!  This week is vacation for Jon and I which is awesome!!  We started it off right this weekend by getting together with Dustin and Amber and doing a whole lot of nothing!  Today we're cleaning the house in anticipation of my family coming to visit tomorrow.  Plus it just really needs cleaned!  I hate cleaning, but I really like the feeling of an evening in a spic and span house.  Mmmmm.  It just feels so right.  Tonight we celebrated with pizza and A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas.  Let's just say the movie was disappointing.  It has its moments, but definitely not up to their normal standards.  And that's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment