Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mini Haul

Ok, so I know I wasn't supposed to be off my spending hiatus until August 6th, but oh well.  I am so excited!  Ok so I've been out of the Target circuit for a while now b/c I live 30 minutes from the nearest one and we are trying to save money.  I went today (insert halelujah chorus here) and had a major find!  I may be totally late to the boat, but they sell No 7 Cosmetics!  I am so excited!  It's like I'll be going to Boots in England!  I bought a Mineral Lip Lipstick in Innocent and an eyeshadow trio in Heather.  They don't have a huge selection, but I'm happy with anything!  Squee!!  Anyway here's the lipstick:



I hope they expand their collection!  Can you imagine being able to get all that Boots makeup!
Other than the awesome No 7 find, I also got a liquid eyeliner and makeup setting mist from E.L.F.  I love ELF so much!  It's cheap and nice stuff.
I was also excited to pick up 3 Kind bars from the Starbucks, where I also treated myself to a Mocha Coconut iced coffee.  I know it's bad for me and expensive for coffee, but considering I get to Target once every 4ish months AND we don't have a Starbucks in town, I got some.



I got some storage stuff for the shower, so I hope to film a what's in my shower video soon.   Jon also treated himself while we were there to the Dragonball Complete Collection of movies.



It's pretty neat!  We're fans of DragonballZ and we own all the Dragonball manga, so I guess you could say we are fans.  Josh will like them too.  So yeah that was our Target trip!  Check out my Youtube channel  for a haul video!

No comments:

Post a Comment