Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm Officially a Grown Up (aka OLD) Because

1. I'm waiting until after opening week to see the new Harry Potter movie b/c I don't want to deal with the teenagers.

2. I will be seeing this movie at a matinee to further avoid the teens.

3. My carpel tunnel is acting up

4. I absolutely CANNOT STAND Justin freakin' Bieber

5. Fashion from my high school days is coming back into vogue (hello again flare jeans!)

6. My bedtime is now 10:30pm

7.  I can't sleep in past 8am unless there are extenuating circumstances

8. I say things like extenuating circumstances

9.  I roll my eyes when someone says they only slept until 10am and hate getting up so "early"

10. I keep finding myself telling my parents "You were right!"

11. I reminisce about the "good old days"

12. I laugh when teenagers talk about when they were "young" (though in retrospect, people older than me probably laugh about me reminiscing about the good old days)

So there you have it.  Not only am I officially a grown up, I'm getting closer to middle aged with each passing second!  Please note that this post is all in fun.  I love my life and my 10:30 bedtime!  But I do promise not to become one of those people who forgets what it's like to be young and stupid.  Because no matter how old I get, I will always be a little young and stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment