Saturday, July 16, 2011

500 and a playlist

Oops.  I missed the fact that my last post was my 500th!  That's a lot of me!  Anyway, it's Saturday and so far we've been pretty productive.  Laundry and dishes are completed (for now, they are never ending!) and now we are chilling for a bit letting our lunch of grilled cheese and tomato soup settle.  In a bit, we are going to be swimming fools and after that, who knows.  It's Saturday after all.  We're just going to go where the wind takes us today.  Here is a  file room playlist from yesterday for you all.

Feist - Mushaboom
Mandy Moore - Everblue
Peter Gabriel - Book of Love
The Beatles - Good Night
Bonnie Raitt - Something to Talk About
MoZella - Light Years Away
Angos & Julia Stone - Walk It Off
Adele - Rolling in the Deep
Coer de pirate - Comme des enfants  (shout out to ARose186 for turning me on to this)
The Beatles - With a Little Help From My Friends
MoZella - Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment