Friday, January 22, 2010

a little bit about me

argh! I left my computer at home all week so there are going to be a lot of updates this weekend to get me caught up! See, I live at home during on the weekends and with my sister during the week. i work in the city and it's a lot easier on my car and my pocketbook to live in the city during the week. Now here's a little bit about me.

My mixed tape:
original movie soundtracks, Brad Paisley, Mandy Moore, The Beatles, George Harrison, Tom Petty, Dave Matthews Band,

My bookcase:
Harry Potter series, Twilght series, Agatha Christie, JD Robb, Jane Austin, Aldus Huxley

I heart:
equality, scrapbook, cooking, candles, making love not war, the color pink, mushrooms, Halloween, The Golden Girls

I do not heart:
ignorance, prejudice, inequality, lima beans, narrow minds, vacuuming, how time flies

No comments:

Post a Comment