Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Fever

I’ve got it! Eep! Don’t tell Jon! Its just that all the babies in my life are now toddlers and it doesn’t look like anyone else is gonna be popping out a little one for me to cure my baby fever with. Actually, everyone keeps saying that Jon and I will be next! We aren’t even married yet people! Sigh. I really do want a baby around though…as long as I can give it back to the mommy when I’m done. ;)

What I really would love to do is decorate a nursery. I love nurseries! They are so cute and you can do so much with them! Now personally, when I do have a baby, I will be finding out the sex as soon as I can. I’m impatient people! I need to know! But I will still keep the nursey neutral…just in case! I think I will like bright colors though. I seem to gravitate towards them. Hmmm…maybe I’ve thought about this a little too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment