Thursday, October 13, 2011

A-Z Me

A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Dishes!  I long for a dishwasher!
D. Dogs: Nope, our baby boy is a cat named Topeka
E. Essential start to your day: My face, aka makeup.  It's something I picked up from my mom. Have to have my face on before I leave the house!
F. Favorite color: How about colors, plural?  Pink, Teal, Black, White
G. Gold or Silver: White gold!
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments you play: Piano and Flute
J. Job title: Um....?
K. Kids: My steppy, Josh!
L. Live: Indiana
M. Mother's name: SusieQ

N. Nicknames: Sarahnae
O. Overnight hospital stays: Once when I was 2 and broke my leg.
P. Pet peeve: Stupid drivers!
Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm giving it all she's got captain!" -  Scotty from Star Trek
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 4 sista's, 4 bro-in law's!
T. Time you wake up: 7:21 am, cause that's how I roll...
U. Underwear: Yes?
V. Vegetable you hate: Lima beans...blargh!

W. What makes you run late: Traffic
X. X-Rays you've had:  Teeth, leg, head (cause a cat-scan is like an xray, yes?)
Y. Yummy food that you make: Shepard's Pie.  My husband likes mine and mine alone!
Z. Zoo animal: Any!  I love animals!  Ok, so my favorites are the elephants.  And giraffes.  And bears.  And...OK ALL of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment