Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekly Thoughts

I found this on http://our-beautiful-little-journey.blogspot.com and loved the idea!
Outside my window ...
...fall leaves, sunshine, chilly temps

Around the house ...
...Topeka playing, laundry being done, Jon playing games, 

I am thinking ...
...how very lucky I am in my life.

I am thankful for ...
...my husband, my family, my friends, my cat, my blessings.

I am creating ...
...blog posts, photo props, , recipes.

I am currently reading ...
...The Vampire Diaries.

I am going ...
...crazy.

I am hoping ...
...today will last forever.

One of my favorite things ...
...is taking pictures.

A few plans for the week ...
...include a visit from my parents, It's a Wonderful Life at Beef and Boards, 
and handing out candy to all the kids trick or treating.

A picture ...
He is one seriously cute cat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment