Sunday, October 9, 2011

Falltastic Weekend

What a great weekend!  Saturday we got up early and headed up to my parents!  I had scheduled to take pictures of my nephew and nieces, so we started with that once we got up north.











I think they turned out pretty good. After the pictures we headed to mom and dad's for some down time.  After a bit of a rest, we headed out to get pumpkins!


Then it was back to mom and dad's for a weenie roast and s'mores!  We had such a nice time!  I love going home!  We got up early this morning and mom had made a breakfast casserole for us!  It was really good!  We got the car packed up, said goodbye, and headed home.  Once we got home, we relaxed a bit.  I may have most definitely taken a nap.  It was a very nice nap!  We dropped Josh off this evening and now Jon and I are having dinner and watching the trek.  The best part?  I have tomorrow off work.  Oh my.  

No comments:

Post a Comment