Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oktoberfest

Hi there!  Oktoberfest started in our neck of the woods!  Actually it started on Thursday and my boss bought us breakfast!  Last night, we got Josh and hung out around the house.  Today we took him to his first ever Oktoberfest!  We hit up the rides (Jon and Josh road, I didn't as I didn't feel like puking!) and then walked around for awhile.  We hit up the food of course b/c that's a HUGE part of the fest!  Josh got a cheeseburger and french fries, Jon and I shared a bloomin' onion and a pork kabob, and I had an apple dunpling! I'm so glad we went b/c we all had a lot of fun!  We got there around 11am and we've decided that's the time to go! It's just opened so there aren't 1000 people, no lines for the rides, and only short lines for the food!  Yea Oktoberfest!



No comments:

Post a Comment