Friday, August 12, 2011

Just Another Friday

We started the weekend off right!  I took today off to watch Josh b/c we picked him up last night for Jon's birthday.  While Jon was at work, Josh and I did the grocery shopping, cleaned the house, and set up a surprise birthday party for him!  It was only Josh, Zach, and I.  I posted a video just before this showing a few bits of it, but here are some pictures.









We had ice cream cake, then we played a Mario Power Tennis tournament, which Zach won.  Then we had dinner (turkey smoked sausage with sauerkraut, fried potatoes, and peas) and watched Big Trouble in Little China.  After that the boys played night hide and go seek, we made a fire in the fire pit, and a balloon fight ensued.  It really was a great night.  Now Josh is in bed and Jon and I are winding down waiting for some clothes to finish drying.  Night all, sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment