Tuesday, June 5, 2012

30 things at 30

1. I have the best friends in the world.
2. I love to create new recipes
3. I am the resident family photog
4. It will never cease to amaze me that I love my husband so much. And that he loves me right back.
5. Topeka lights up my days.
6. Josh is 10 and growing more every day.
7. I love to plan parties
8. Crafting is another love
9. Favorite tv shows include Spaced, Star Trek (original series and next gen), The Golden Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Firefly, Twin Peaks, Gilligan's Island, Shin Chan, Poirot, The Hills (total guilty pleasure)
10. Favorite movies include Alice in Wonderland (original Disney), Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle, The Proposal, Twilight series, Harry Potter series, Sixteen Candles,
11. Favorite music: christina perri, the civil wars, the Beatles,
12. Favorite books: anything by Agatha Christie, Twilight series, Harry Potter series, Bridget Jones Diary
13. Currently reading...blogs.  I just finished The Vampire Diaries and Bridget Jones Diary so I'm on a bit of a hiatus from reading.
14. Favorite food is still and always will be mushrooms
15. I have a job but not a career
16. My hair is the longest it has ever been
17. I no longer drink caffeine....most of the time
18.  I love checking off a list
19.  I have decided that 2012 is going to be my year for new things
20. I am trying to fight procrastination
21.  I am a stepmom
22. My name is Sarah, and I am a candle addict
23. I count my blessings regularly
24. I'm closer to my family than I've ever been
25. I collect owl things
26. I'm slightly obsessed with capturing memories
27. I don't like to leave the house without makeup i.e. I have become my mother
28. I am pro gay marriage
29. My love of animals grows daily
30. I am now 3 decades old

No comments:

Post a Comment