Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sephora Haul


I got my stuff from Sephora! I ordered Boi-ing concealer, an Eye Bright pencil, and a travel size High Beam, all by Benefit. I have been searching for a good concealer and Boi-ing has gotten rave reviews, so I decided to go for it. Since I was ordering anyway, I decided to try out the Eye Bright and High Beam since so many people like them. They had a travel size High Beam, so I decided to start with that since I haven't used it before. Expect a rave review of the Boi-ing concealer coming soon. I've only used it once but oh my gawd! If it keeps up it's performance from today, I will never use another concealer again! I also got some nail files that were on clearance to meet the dollar amount to get free shipping. They're pretty cute! So that's my very first Sephora haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment