Thursday, February 3, 2011

baby's and such

It amazes me how music can change the pace of your heart. Your heart beat quickens and slows with the pace of a truly amazing song. Case in point, the main theme of The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. *shivers* So good.

Anyway, guess what?!?!?! The sun came out today!!!! It was so nice to get a peek of that magical golden orb. Lovely. I can't wait till he becomes a regular visitor! I started looking around or some newborn photo props today and got a few really good ideas. Saturday I'm going to take maternity pic's of my sister, then I'm takng newborn pic's of the baby once it's here. I'm so excited! I love this baby egg from babydazeboutique on etsy!

So cute! I also want to make a hat like this one!
That's at lollypopsboutique on etsy. It's good to know that I can buy one if making it doesn't turn out! I've also seen some really cute pictures using guitar cases, big decorative plates, shelves, and some other stuff. Anywho, first I've got to take the belly pic's! I've got a few cute ideas, but I think I'm going to fly by the seat of my pants on this one. See where the day takes us. I get to include my niece and nephews in some of the pic's, so that should be fun!
Tonight is calling for The Abyss, special edition! Woot! I also made some sangria using a bottle of Oliver's Sangria wine, a bottle of Trueblood Blood Orange drink, some sugar, and 3 types of pears. Can you tell I just used what we had lying around?! We'll see how good it is! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment