Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Pregnancy Faves

Since I'm in the home stretch I figured I'd jot down my favorite preggo things.  Here they are.

1. Maxi Dresses - These were my favorite thing to wear while I was pregnant!  They were comfy and had the added bonus of covering my legs if I didn't feel like shaving!

2. The Belly Book by Amy Krouse Rosenthal - I wanted to keep a pregnancy journal, and there are so many out there I wasn't sure which one to choose. I honestly chose this one because it looked cute, lol!  I have loved this journal though!  It has both questions for you to answer and also areas to just make your own notes.  Also, it wasn't too mushy!  It kept tracking my pregnancy fun!

3. What to Expect When You're Expecting app - I had this app on my phone and it gave me daily and weekly updates.  I really enjoyed reading the little tidbits each day and the weekly updates!

4. The Baby Bump by Carley Roney - I really liked this book!  It was informative, but still easy to read which is nice when baby brain takes over!

5. a body pillow - I didn't feel the need to invest in an expensive pregnancy pillow, so I just bought a body pillow at Target.  That thing was a life saver!  I had a lot of hip pain because Linus was so low and I wouldn't have gotten a wink of sleep if I hadn't had that body pillow!

6. Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion - I have pretty bad allergies and one thing I was sensitive to before pregnancy was smells.  Perfumes and scented lotions can be awful for me and with my hyper sensitive preggo smell abilities it's been even worse!  This lotion is barely scented and doesn't bother my allergies at all.  It also kept my dry skin nice and moisturized!

7. TUMS -  I don't really need to explain this one do I?

8. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks - I can't say that this keeps you from getting stretch marks.  I've had stretch marks since puberty (thank you predisposed genetics), so I'm just used to having them.  I have been getting more in the last month or so so I decided to treat myself to this cream.  Like I said, I don't know how much it actually works for the marks, but I love the smell and it makes your skin super soft.  I've really enjoyed using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment