Sunday, September 15, 2013

Oh Myyyyy

People keep telling me to enjoy being pregnant while it lasts.  They say I'll miss feeling the baby move.  I don't know what kind of children these women had, but I personally am looking forward to life without a kung fu master in my body!  I mean this kid must be a Jackie Chan wannabe because he is constantly on the move in every nook and cranny my body cavity has!  Maybe he thinks he is fighting an epic battle of sorts.  Sometimes it's cool, but somehow I just can't see missing it the way I'm told I will.

Anywho, the weather here has finally become fall like and I am loving it!  Yesterday Jon and I had a wonderful day out and about and we so enjoyed being able to drive around with the windows down letting the cool air blow through.  We also have opened our house up and I love sleeping with the windows open!!!  I can't wait to hit the pumpkin patch and drink apple cider and have weenie roasts and watch Hocus Pocus, and wear sweaters, and...ok yeah you know, fall stuff!  I love fall!

Yesterday we went out to Red Lobster for the endless shrimp and it was sooo good!  We go every year to celebrate our anniversary (it's on Wednesday).  We also stopped by Bath and Body Works and I got a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks!  Topping that off with a couple hour nap and my day was perfect!!!  Of course it means that today will be spent catching up on house chores, but it was so worth it.  We are trying to soak up as many just us days as we can before little dude gets here.  I can't wait to meet our son, but at the same time, I am going to miss being able to miss our alone time.  I suppose everybody feels that way!  Well I suppose I should get something done today, specifically laundry, the bane of my existence.  Hope everyone is having a fantabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment