Wednesday, August 28, 2013

3rd Trimester Heat

Of course as soon as I enter my third trimester of pregnancy, the temps soar into the 90s with no sign of coming down.  Discomfort, I'd like you to meet Uncomfortable.  Why don't you have a baby and call it Sarah?  Woops, too late.  Seriously though, this third trimester business is no joke.  I am constantly hot!  Poor Jon is going to be sitting in the air conditioning in November!
We got our crib over the weekend, and a few other things have come in that we ordered.  The nursery is actually starting to look like a nursery!  I have to say it just makes me more impatient for him to get here.  I mean, I want him to stay in until fully baked, but I'm just so ready to meet him!
The big debate lately in our house is whether our little dude with be born with hair or not.  See Jon's family always has babies with full heads of hair.  My family is more mixed.  Some of us are bald, some have a wee bit of hair, some have lots of hair.  Jon thinks the baby will have tons of hair, I think he's probably gonna have...not so much.  Hence the great hair debate of 2013.
So in other news, I got to take newborn photos of this little girly over the weekend!


Isn't my new niece beyond gorgeous!?!  Sigh.  Once again, just making me even more ready to meet my baby!  Gah!  So that is pretty much it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment