Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

What a great day! Jon and I were off work.  Always awesome.  Also, it's Sonnie's birthday.  Happy Birthday Sonnie!!!!  We went and had some pool time with Sonnie and Phil followed by lunch at Chili's with them.  If you go to Chili's, get the blackberry tea.  It's AMAZING!!!!!
Now we are home and Jon's napping.  I'm getting in some quality bloggy time whilst watching The Hills.  Yes I am 30 and watch The Hills.  And Laguna Beach.  What can I say, I love LC!  I think we should be friends.  Anywho, that's what we've been up to.  Oh!  And Mike and Michelle got me an awesome vintage video camera!  you can't get film for it anymore, but I love seeing it on my shelf!  I'm up to 3 vintage camera's in my collection and I can't wait to get more!  Here is the video camera and it's case between my Willow tree and owl.


I love it!  I think I need to get a shelf to put all my camera's together.  Anyway, that's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment