Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Life Updates

Spring has arrived and seems to be rapidly turning into summer!  2014 has been a tough year for us and it doesn't seem to be looking up just yet.  We've had quite a bit of sickness and bad luck, but I'm trying to remain optimistic that it will look up soon.  Jon has had a growth on one of his fingers and he finally went to the doctor about it because it has been causing him pain.  The good news is its probably just a cyst, but he still has to have surgery to have it cut out.  I swear this year is setting us back financially on purpose!  It seems like every time we think we can start saving money again, something else pops up.  I've been racking up doctor bills with my intestinal problems, our dryer broker, Jon has to have surgery, and my sister is getting married and Linus, Josh, and I are all in the wedding!  Sheesh!

In good news, Linus has two teeth and has rolled over for the first time!  He's eating cereal and other pureed fruits and veggies and he loves eating!  At 5 months he was 27 in long and 17.5 lbs.  He is getting big far too fast for me, but I'm glad he's growing and learning.  I just don't think I'll ever be able to put into words how much I love him.  I suppose that's normal, lol!  Anywho, that's about all I can think of at the moment.  Life just keeps chugging right along and I don't know how time can possibly be passing by so fast, but it does! Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment