Saturday, March 29, 2014

Momma Favorite: Makeup

I have been looking for a new foundation that is light enough for my skin tone.  It's a little hard to find a drugstore version that's light enough because I am pretty darn pale.  Also, I need something easy and fast to apply because I'd rather spend a few extra minutes with Linus than putting on makeup. So far, I've found 2 that I really love!

I decided to try the L'Oreal B.B. Cream on a whim and I'm so glad I did! I love it!  I had to get it in the lightest shade, Fair.  Most BB Creams are never light enough for me so I immediately had buyers remorse, but I was pleasantly surprised that this match's me!  I love this for on the go application. I keep it in my purse for those mornings that I don't have time to actually put makeup on.  I just apply it in the parking lot at work in my rear view mirror.  Easy peasy!


I did some looking for the lightest shade in any foundation I could find at my local CVS and the Maybelline Fit me! Shine Free Foundation Stick was the lightest I found.  I liked that it seemed easy to apply.  I got it in the shade Porcelain and it matches me at my palest which I am at now.  I love that I can just rub this all over my face and rub it in.  It really is quick to apply and pretty easy to blend in.  I do need to have a mirror to make sure it's all blended so it's an at home application, but it's so quick, which is what I was going for!

No comments:

Post a Comment