Saturday, July 13, 2013

OMG

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!  I won't be posting this until after we tell everyone, but I just had to get this out! So when you read this, it'll be old, but oh well.  I am so over the moon excited!  I'll be 4 weeks on Tuesday if my calculations are correct.  Also, if they're correct, I'm due November 19th!  My boobs and nips had been killing me for a few days, so Friday I decided I'd take a test in the morning.  I won't be late for my period until Tuesday, but I just couldn't wait!  So when I woke up at 4:30pm Saturday morning, I just did it!  When it came up positive I squealed a little bit and yes,  I jumped up and down, lol.  Then I jumped back into bed and told Jon, "I'm pregnant!"  He responded with, "Oh....WOW."  LOL, I think he was just still half asleep.  Anywho, I'm going to wait until Wednesday or Thursday and test again just to make double sure, then I'll make an appointment with my doctor.  I can't wait to tell people!  We won't until I'm 8 weeks, and I am pretty sure this is going to be extremely hard for me! Well, that's it!  I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment