Monday, December 31, 2012

Dear 2012,

We started off rough 2012.  Jon and I both had bronchitis.  We had a little plumbing problem.  There was a lot of overtime at work.  Both our cars had some issues.  We had some really sever weather (tornadoes in January?!?!?!).  We had more awesome hanging out nights at Dustin and Amber's than I can count.  Well I could probably count if I wanted to.  But I don't.  February 29th only comes once every four years and this was one of them.  March came in like a lion with tornadoes that destroyed towns.  Work got super busy due to a system change, and we met a new friend who we nicknamed Swamp Thang.  April snuck in on us and before we knew it we were  spening Easter with my family.  We celebrated the wedding of an old friend and Jon and Dustin cleaned up nice as groomsmen.  My nephew Grayson turned one.  April brought migraines and that was no bueno.  Schatzi had her puppies!  Sadly, only one lived, but my oh my is she a cutie!  Brooklyn turned one and we wondered how we became surrounded by babies that are quickly becoming toddlers.  I got a BIG birthday present in the form of a treadmill!  Woop!  Aunt Sharon and Uncle Juan came to visit and see the house (along with a gaggle of other family folk).  I celebrated the big 3-0 with a party with our lil' gang.  We took Josh to Skyline for a picnic and to climb the "Tower of Fear."  We went to my home town county fair and had a great visit with my family in July.  Can you say FAIR COOKIES!!!  So yum! Unfortunately, I also got a pinched nerve in my back in July.  Not. Fun.  Fall came (finally!) and brought busy but fun times!  We got to see the last blue moon for 3 years.  It was huge!!  I thought our neighbors had lights on outside, but nope!  That was the moon lighting up our bedroom!  I photographed Jon's Aunt Rachel's wedding.  Terrifying!  We had many celebrations leading up to David and Kate's October wedding.  I donated 10 inches of my hair to Locks of Love.  I got to see the ocean for the first time.  We lost Grandpa B in November.  Before we knew it, it was Christmas.  We got to see so many member of our families and it was wonderful!  All in all you were one heck of a year 2012.  I'm glad we had this time together.  Here's lookin' at you kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment