Sunday, February 26, 2012

David and Kate's Shower

So I'm planning David and Kate's couples shower.  I love planning parties!!  Anywho, I'm making a ton of things for this and the diy posts will come as I finish them.  The party's not until September, which gives me plenty of time to get this stuff done!

Theme - Love is Sweet

Colors - Pink, Red, Black, White

Decorations
 - glittered jars with candles
 - balloons
 - glittered letters spelling LOVE IS SWEET hanging above the sweets table
 - clear vases filled with water and sequins, topped with flowers
 - black table clothes

Sweets Table
 - oreo truffles
 - chocolate dipped marshmallows
 - chocolate dipped potato chips
 - pickles (b/c he calls her pickle)
 - red velvet cake

Photobooth
 - backdrop of ribbon, lace, torn fabric

The Details
 - sangria
 - MadLibs
 - fans

No comments:

Post a Comment