Friday, March 2, 2012

Thoughts through the day

Storms a comin'

There's no storm coming

Crap I forgot about dinner
What to make what to make...sloppy joes!

Oh look it's the sun

I don't want sloppy joes...

Printing printing printing

Stupid (insert expletive here) computer!

Ooo it's payday... Hobby lobby you're calling my name

So everybody around us gets storms and we get... Cloudy with a chance of sprinkles.

12:12 I wish for...

Lunch!

People have gone nuts! I just wanted to get back to work!

Dear crazy van guy
Thanks ever so much for cutting me off. Ive beenneding to hear the sound of squealing tires!

Dear suv lady
No I am not a hoe even though that's what you called me. I learned that look both ways before crossing the street when I was 4. Please visit the bmv and ask about the basic traffic laws. It would appear you need to brush up on them.

What no one feels like working on a Friday afternoon while under threat of tornadoes? Who knew!

Resistance is futile

No comments:

Post a Comment